Your Ultimate Guide to LED Display Rental 2022
Are you organizing a big event? Want it to outclass all the other events happening in your town? Make use of LED display in your big event; you can thank us later. LED display is the trending cutting edge technology that has been used for almost all the mainstream events that were successful hits in recent years. These statistics themselves are enough to convince you to incorporate as many LED displays in your event as possible. What did you say? You cannot buy hundreds and thousands of LED displays for your event? Are you on a budget? Alright! We have good news for you; rental displays yes, you heard that right. It is very much possible to rent LED displays just like you rent the entire setup of your event. Seems too good to be true, right? No, we aren’t messing with you here; it is true, believe it or not. Having said that, we must tell you that you need to know certain things before renting LED displays. Don’t worry; we have got you covered; anything and everything related to renting LED displays is discussed briefly in this article. Read till the end!
Things To Know Before Renting LED Displays
How To Choose the Right LED Display to Rent?
When it comes to renting LED displays, you have quite a lot of options to choose from according to your convenience and requirement. The options are as follows:
- Mobile: This is when the LED display is placed on a moving truck and can travel to and from your location. This is the most convenient option to rent in LED displays as you do not have to worry about setting it up or anything like that. The LED display will be all set on the truck; you will just have to place the truck at your desired position.
- Modular: These are individual LED screens that are rented separately and are then all set up together onset into one complete display. This gives you the option of choosing whatever size you want your LED display to be; you order the number of screens according to that.
- Indoor: These are somewhat similar to modular but are specifically made for indoor setup. You get separate screens, and then you set them all up onset; the difference is that since these are made for indoor, they do not have such weather resistance, high brightness, high resolution, and all.
- Outdoor: These are extremely weather-resistant in comparison to indoor ones. They have very high resolution and perfect brightness to make them visible to people at a far distance.
Technicalities of a LED display:
- Pixel Pitch: The pixel pitch of an LED display means the distance between two pixels; this distance determines the pixel density of the LED display. The LED display with a lower pixel density number will be perfectly visible to the people at a great distance from the display. The lower the pixel density, the better the image quality.
- Resolution: The resolution of a LED display is the measurements of its pixels. The greater the number of the resolution, the better the quality of the image.
- Brightness: The brightness in an LED display is measured in nits; the brightness should be considered according to your setup. If it is indoor, the nit number should be between 1000 to 3000, and if it is outdoor, the nit number should be at least 4500 or above.
Renting Prices of LED Displays:
The renting prices are in daily rates like if you rent LED display for three days the first day will be the most expensive and the second day will be like 20% of the first day. The rental prices of the LED displays are set per square foot. So, if you want to rent a LED display wall, then its price would be according to its square foot. You must check all your options for renting and get a quote from them so you can decide accordingly based on your budget. Even if, after doing your research, the final pricing doesn’t seem to fit in your budget, you can also look at the alternative options. You can rent projection screens or tv/monitors; these are some of the cheaper options you can consider after LED displays.